Apple has announced a screen replacement program for aluminum Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches whose screens have cracked in a particular way.
Google’s Project Zero security research team has released the details of a significant series of attacks against iOS. The vulnerabilities have all been patched now, and it appears the attacks may have been part of the Chinese government’s crackdown on the minority Uyghur Muslim community.
Apple’s own software, as well as apps produced by independent developers following Apple’s lead, are increasingly reliant on ellipsis buttons that have no clear meaning or consistent action.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Apple will undoubtedly be announcing ship dates for macOS 10.15 Catalina and iOS 13 at its September 10th event, but you can start preparing for the upgrade and what’s new with three new books from Take Control.
Apple’s next big event will be held on 10 September 2019. Expect new iPhones, operating system ship dates, and maybe even one more thing!
After a whistleblower revealed that Apple contractors were listening in on Siri conversations, Apple shut down the program and promised improvements. Here they are.
In a welcome change of heart for a company that has lobbied against Right to Repair legislation, Apple has announced the Independent Repair Program, which will provide genuine iPhone parts, tools, training, repair manuals, and diagnostics to independent repair businesses.
Apple has issued emergency updates for macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12 because it accidentally reintroduced a major security vulnerability in last month’s round of updates.
- New Madison Park Harlow 4 Piece King Comforter Set In Seafoam
- SPEEDAIRE NCDMC075-0200 3 4 Bore Round Double Acting Air Cylinder 2 Stroke
- 1L Professional Aluminum Whipped Cream Dispenser Gourmet Whipper Canister Cream
- blueeeeee Ox (TH7217) Sway Bar for Ford F53
- Charisma Alexa Dot Moonlight Spa green Silk King Coverlet New
- Geometric Quilted Bedspread & Pillow Shams Set, Spring Blooming Floral Print
- Manga Ancla de Proyección Tornillo M8 Tornillo M10 Predector 40mm Largo
- Restoration Hardware Italian Vintage Trellis Print Lumbar Pillow New NWT
- Whale King Size Duvet Cover Set Marine Animal Sketch with 2 Pillow Shams
- HARRINGTON LB020-15 Lever Chain Hoist,15 ft. Lift,4000 lb.
- Sanitaire SC684 Commercial Upright Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner Used 3 new belts
- Fleece Sheet Set Twin Full Queen King Chocolate NEW
- 1500 Thread Count WRINKLE RESISTANT ULTRA SOF 4 pcs Bed Sheet Set Queen White
- New Sferra Giotto Sheet Set - Queen Khaki 610TC
- 12 Piece Estella Bed in a Bag Set
- Cool Touch Pillow Made By Design Target Standard queen Memory Foam
- Manual Woodworkers & Weavers USA Texas Tapestry Cotton Throw
- Unique, hand-painted STAG CANDLE HOLDER, Mason jar, Festive season, Gift, Decor
- 3 4 Ton Winch Rope Puller Hoist Lever Tow Ratchet Wheel Haul Vehicle Tree Cable
- Bowers & Wilkins ceiling speakers CCM362 (pair) in white, brand new, never used
- Engineer Neji-saurus Screw Pliers Z PZ-60
- Jonard CT-200 Universal Compression Tool with Dual Head
- Malleable Cast Iron Screw Clamps - TG50S14 Opening (mm) 500 Throat Depth 140
- Proste tynkowanie dla każdego Tynkownica SCYANA dwa otwory + 10 m tube air pl
Remember our interview with George Jedenoff? He has finished his autobiography, so if you’re curious about the life and times of a fellow TidBITS reader who went from fleeing the Russian Revolution as an infant to becoming the president of a steel company, now’s your chance.
Many of us take far more photos while on vacation than at any other time, but that raises the question of how best to share them with different people and groups. Particularly if you’re not enamored of sharing on social media, read on for advice, suggestions, and solutions.
A security researcher has discovered that many popular iOS robocall-blocking apps share your data with third parties, often in violation of App Store guidelines.
A critical vulnerability has been found in the Bluetooth specification that could allow an attacker to intercept data transferred between devices. Thankfully, it’s hard to exploit, and Apple has already released updates to address the vulnerability.
The major browser makers—Apple, Google, and Mozilla—have all taken measures to block an attempt by the Kazakhstani government to spy on its citizens.
After a short period of restricting the Apple Card to those who signed up for early access, Apple has now opened the Apple Card to all iPhone users in the United States. Apple said nothing about when it might become available in other countries.
After spending several weeks using Apple Maps and Google Maps constantly while traveling in Switzerland, Adam Engst has a few thoughts and recommendations that could ease your future trips.